- Minor Maintenance release.
[Dependencies::Added / develop requires]
- Test::Pod 1.41
- Test::Pod::Coverage 1.08
- version 0.9901
[Dependencies::Changed / build requires]
- Module::Build 0.3601 → 0.4004
[Dependencies::Changed / configure requires]
- Module::Build 0.3601 → 0.4004
[Dependencies::Changed / develop recommends]
- Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::Author::KENTNL::Lite 0.01009803 → v1.3.0
[Dependencies::Changed / develop suggests]
- Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::Author::KENTNL v1.2.0 → v1.7.2
[Dependencies::Changed / test requires]
- Test::More 0.96 → 0.98
- Add README.mkdn
- Update copyright year
- Bugs to github issues
- now 2-stage bootstrap to eliminate 'undef' versions in released
- utilises test_requires from Module::Build 0.4004
- runtime requires Module::Metadata 0 -> 1.000005
Set minimum Module::Metadata is 1.000005 , update changelog
[00 IMPORTANT CHANGES]
- previous versions had no support for standardised ways of hiding various
types of internal packages as identified in rt#74675.
- this release attempts to remedy that problem but incurs significant
changes to facilitate this, which may cause potential problems for
- however, its deemed incredibly unlikely that you have a legitimate use
for any of the problems that this release might raise.
- If you use the "package # comment \n packagename" formatting, that
package name will no longer be indexed ( was in previous versions )
- If you prefix a token with _, that entire namespace will be ignored,
e.g.: _Foo , Foo::_Bar , Foo::_Bar::Baz and Foo::Bar::_Baz are all
- the namespaces 'main' and 'DB' will be arbitrarily ignored. Its deemed
unlikely you have a legitimate use for trying to 'provide' those 2
packages, and now, if you so happen to use them, they'll be helpfully
ignored. ( Previously, people had to use meta_noindex to exclude that
pesky DB entry )
- rt#74675 Should hopefully be resolved by this release, thanks be to
XDG/David Golden for reporting this bug and providing helpful advice on
how to handle it, as well as his contributions to Module::Metadata which
this code now uses.
- runtime requires : Dist::Zilla::MetaProvides::ProvideRecord
0 -> 1.14000000
- runtime requires : Dist::Zilla::Plugin::MetaProvides
1.12044806 -> 1.14000000
- runtime requires -> test requires : File::Temp
- runtime requires : IO::String
- runtime requires : Module::Metadata
- runtime requires : MooseX::Types::Moose
- runtime requires : Module::Extract::Namespaces
- runtime requires : Module::Extract::VERSION
- runtime suggests : Module::Extract::Namespaces
- Now uses Module::Metadata for both package and version probing.
- the namespaces 'main' and 'DB' will now be automatically ignored and not
injected into the provides map for any reason.
- namespaces masked with the standard 'package # comment \n packagename'
style are now ignored.
- namespaces with a leading underscore in any token ( ie: _Foo::Bar or
Foo::_Bar ) are ignored.
- Files are no longer required to be sloshed out into a tempdir in order
to be scanned. ( Yielding a minor performance boost )
- internal debugging is slightly more verbose
- Retroactively fixing changelog because something blew it away last time.
- Added a .perltidyrc
- Added a test for correct behaviour of "private" and "hidden" packages of
various standard forms.